In order for you application to be considered it must meet the following criteria.
1. All funding must remain in the area we collect from and be of benefit to the local community. Our area extends from Carsluith to Kirkowan and from Glentrool to the Isle of Whithorn.
2. Each organisation can have only one successful application per year.
3. A request for funding must be for a specific thing. We will not consider applications for general costs and maintenance.
4. An estimate of the total cost, how much you are asking us to donate and how the rest will be funded should be included.
5. If you are asking for funding for a trip then an estimate of the number of people is also needed.